Like, oh my gawwddd
My skin is peeling. About a month after InterSchools. Slow reaction. Ahahaha It looks like rubber dust. And it peels when I touch my it. My back is also peeling. I don’t know why boy. Maybe because I sailed one/two races without my yellow top. Now, now. I was wearing my swimming costume luh. It was so damned hot that day. Anyway, Ahahaha Grissy’s not in school. Wonder why…. And I’m in the same Science Tutorial as her. Whoa boy.
I don’t know what’s up with me but I’ve been saying boy after almost every sentence.
I’m NORMAL. Those of you who are TALL are [quote Isaac] FREAKS OF NATURE [/quote]. Ahahaha Lol Ahahaha
Health and Wealth day tomorrow. I doubt I’ll be going. I’ve got classes on in the morning. And maybe off to town with the family. I must get that Black and White top from Naturally Jojo or whatever that shop is called boy. It is filthy gorgeous. Ahahaha
And I really lost the CD with the Geog stuff okay. In the train, peak hour, explain much? I don’t lie. And apparently, everyone thinks I do. I don’t lie dammit. My side pocket of my bag was open. And naturally, things would come out. I lost my notebook and the CD. Oh boy. And that notebook had a lot of information in it. Damn damn damn it.
Sailors rock.
[quote Michelle]
say it:
TAMADE.
sing it:
TAMADE.
scream it:
TAMADE.
whisper it:
TAMADE.
announce it:
TAMADE.
rap it:
TAMADE.
verbal diarrhea:
TAMADE.
[/quote]
AHAHAHAHA (: (: (: : D : D : D
Went out with The Parents last night. Went to return the DVDs at the Esplanade then went to Goodwood for dinner. (Taiwan Porridge!!) and there was a fucking HUMVEE in the parking lot next to ours. Do you KNOW what a Humvee is? It's those army jeeps used to transport soldiers. But this one was LUXURY. It was yellow and about the size of our Odyssey - perhaps BIGGER. And my dad went to enquire with our valet. And apparently the Sultan of Johor owns it. Yes, the guy who killed his caddy and got away with it.
What is it with Malaysian royalty? Sultan of Johor is above the law? Another royalty dude stole a watch after murdering a girl? What the hell?
Anyway, I went to Borders after that. Got a few books. The Shopaholic book and 3 Horrible Science books. (: And of course Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince (finally !!!1!!!). But it seems like such a waste. I know who the half blood prince is thanks to you lot, annoying bunch of spoilers.
-
-
Note to some butches:
Oversized polo tees are disgusting. Seriously!! Your ARSE sticks out! And it's like a hump on a camel's back. Get a polo tee that fits well, eew.Although come to think of it, I do have an oversized polo tee. But it's BLACK. Not pink or green. And besides I roll up the sleeves and tuck it in. And also cos my dad bought it for me from The Sound of Music. But I digress.
Also, dyed hair is gross.
Brown hair + oversized pink polo tee = Disaster.
Where did you get your fashion sense from?
Heheh I couldnt help but laugh when I saw them. Ahahaha But I so am not one. Bastard Jason.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home